Please read this page carefully. This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you, the website visitor (hereinafter “You” or “visitor”), may use this site, the content of which is owned by or licensed to and is operated and administered by Halcyon Organics. By using this site, You agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. Halcyon Organics may, at its sole discretion, revise these Terms and Conditions at any time; therefore, you should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions.
Halcyon Organics seeks to aware the citizens of Georgia of the medicinal, economic and societal benefits of medical marijuana through the creation of engaging, innovative informational media and promotional products. Although it strives for timeliness and accuracy in all of its materials, Halcyon Organics makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the availability, accuracy, currency, or completeness of this site or its contents. Halcyon Organics shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from Your access to, inability to access, or use of this site, including, without limitation, any damages or injury arising from any links to other sites contained within or referred to in this site.
1. Use License
- If Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of any materials (informational or advocacy) on Halcyon Organics’s web site, it would will be for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. PERMISSION WILL ONLY BE GRANTED IF MARKED WITH THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGE: “Permission to Download” . This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Halcyon Organics’s web site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Halcyon Organics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Halcyon Organics’ web site are provided “as is”. Halcyon Organics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Halcyon Organics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Halcyon Organics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Halcyon Organics’s Internet site, even if Halcyon Organics or a Halcyon Organics authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Halcyon Organics’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Halcyon Organics does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Halcyon Organics may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Halcyon Organics does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Halcyon Organics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Halcyon Organics of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Halcyon Organics’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Our Commitment to Privacy
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only use personal information you provide us according to the terms outlined in this document.
- In order to participate in Halcyon Organics volunteer opportunities you must provide a limited amount of information so that we may contact you.
- We WILL NOT provide your personal identifying information (e.g., name, contact information or volunteer information) to third parties who are not Authorized Users of Halcyon Organics.
The only personally identifiable information that is actively collected by Halcyon Organics are email addresses of individuals who opt-in to our newsletter programs. These email addresses are only used for delivering our newsletters. These addresses are not typically viewed by a human being unless there is some problem with the database. Users may remove their email address from our list by using the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of each newsletter.
2. Get Involved Section
HALCYON ORGANICS IS A FOR PROFIT ENTITY. DONATIONS MADE BY DONATORS ARE NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
ALL DONATIONS WILL BE USED BY HALCYON ORGANICS FOR LEGALLY COMPLIANT PURPOSES.
DONATIONS WILL BE USED AT THE DISCRETION OF HALCYON ORGANICS FOR THE SPECIFIC PURPOSES OF ADVOCACY, WEBSITE COSTS AND LOBBYING OPPORTUNITIES.
Halcyon Organics collects and uses personal information from donors that includes: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and donor comments when a donor voluntarily provides it to us. In addition, Halcyon Organics keeps a record of each donor’s giving history. This information is kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used in our development process to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make accurate budget projections.
Halcyon Organics does not sell, trade, rent or share names, addresses, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses of our donors. Halcyon Organics will use contact information (e-mail, telephone number and address) of donors for these purposes only:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donation
- Inform donors about news, upcoming fundraising events and other activities of Halcyon Organics
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy
Halcyon Organics will never rent, sell or exchange the names of our donors. Additionally, we take every safety measure possible to protect a donor’s personal information and we respect a donor’s wishes to have a gift remain anonymous.
- Refund Policy – All donations are final and no refunds are available.
- Return Policy– All donations are final and no returns are available
- Volunteers: Halcyon Organics is committed to preserving the privacy of its volunteers that submit their information to this website. Access to volunteer information will be limited to Halcyon Organics staff, project leaders, and others involved with Halcyon Organics activities. Volunteer information will not be otherwise shared, given, loaned, or sold to any other individual or organization. The information provided by volunteers will be used by Halcyon Organics to coordinate and track volunteer projects and to communicate with Halcyon Organics volunteers about opportunities and activities. Such information will not be used for commercial, personal, or unlawful purposes. Please do not provide any confidential information (including health information) about you or anyone to us via electronic communication. If we publish any information you provide to us on the website, we will not disclose personally identifiable information.
- a. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
- b. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
2. To process transactions
- c. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
- e. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY