Georgia HB 1, Haleigh’s Hope Act
Patients with one of the above conditions are required to do the following to legally possess cannabis oil:
- The patient must register with the Georgia Department of Public Health and must carry his registration card with the cannabis oil
- The oil must be in a pharmaceutical container, and the label must clearly state the percentages of THC and CBD contained therein.
- The oil cannot contain more than 5% THC with at least the same amount of CBD.
- A patient cannot possess more than 20 ounces of oil.
These are the qualifying medical conditions:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Seizure disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Mitochondrial Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Sickle Cell Disease
We apologize if you have called or emailed us and not yet received a response. We have your messages and emails saved and will contact you with good news very soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding!